Well i have been for like two months trying to get my wireless belkin pcmia car to get working. I got a linuxant driverloader, loaded up the .inf file and the driver works - i.e flashes.
However the problem is it doesn't work, it says in wireless manager it cannot get an i.p address.
Here are the settings i use, which is adhoc mode (was recommended by support to use autoconfigured one), with this i had a basic wep key, which is right, and like the support said, i turned it off and still got nothing...
Well i'll just say, that i have got SuSE 9.2, but i have heard on the internet that driver loader doesn't work well, particulary on SuSE 9.2 for some reason. it may be false, however soon i will probably upgrade to 9.3 pro.
Aswell should i upgrade to 9.3 as initially after the release, some people who tested it said it was buggy and wasn't packed up to what it should be, or what recommendation should i get.