1) Computer Systems Officer (Network/Systems Administrator), IT Teacher, IT Support Consultant
2) Every day - Windows, Mac OS X & Linux
3) Manage servers, manage users, manage network & internet connections, web server admininistrator (student sites and Moodle server), fix end user problems, teach IT and multimedia and anything else that comes up.
4) Yes, web (HTML, CSS, PHP, Perl), shell scripting - wish I had time for more.
5) What ever does the job.
6) Solve problems, automate some tasks, web site management
7) I try to be a computer user - I'd like to do more image editing (I'd also like to take more photos but time is a problem)