To Install a different OS in Windows 8 models Satellite / Satellite Pro L850 Series Laptops:
(1) Shut down the system while pressing the SHIFT key to completely power off.
(2) Power on and press F2 while the TOSHIBA logo is displayed to enter the BIOS Setup Menu.
(3) Go to the Security tab and set the "Secure Boot" setting to "Disabled".
(4) Go to the Advanced tab, enter "System Configuration"and set the Boot Mode to "CSM Boot."
(5) Press F10 to save and exit.
(6) Boot from the DVD/CD-ROM/USB By Pressing the F12 Key (I tap it)
(7) BOOM! Your Done!
Tested The following Operating Systems VIA USB
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests