I have a rooted Samsung Galaxy Spica (i5700) running Android 2.1, with "a Better Terminal App Pro" installed, as well as BusyBox.
Here are a few basic questions:
- Is it possible to edit some preferences, with more options, using VI, than from the GUI?
- How does the Android file structure compare to Linux?
- Is it possible to install some CLI apps like lynx, nano, alpine or mutt, cmus, etc?
- What is the path to a microSD card?
- Is it possible to use wget and save a file to the microSD card?
- Is it possible for me to use ftp to log into my web hotel and copy files to it, as I do from my desktop computer?
Any comments, URLs, etc. would be appreciated, particularly with regards to the Android CLI and hacking Android 2.1.