Linux Format forums Forum Index Linux Format forums
Help, discussion, magazine feedback and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Wiki opened at Cybernightlife

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Linux Format forums Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
phorneker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:37 am    Post subject: New Wiki opened at Cybernightlife Reply with quote

This week, I opened a new Wiki of which I shall be moving much of the material I have as static pages on the website to the Wiki. This allows anyone to contribute to the Project by getting an account at Wikidot.com, joining the Cybernightlife Wiki, and then contributing material.
phorneker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:00 am    Post subject: Cybernightlife now has Web 2.0 services! Reply with quote

I have done some major restructuring of the entire Cybernightlife project, and have implemented a few Web 2.0 services. The Linux support has been moved to a new Wiki, and I have restructured the main page menu so all the menus are now on one page that links to other parts of the Cybernightlife project.

Included is a new YouTube channel for you to enjoy. I have also established an account at Twitter for leaving instant messages.

I am currently working on getting Skype to work on my network.

Also, I am gathering material licensed under Creative Commons, as well as creating my own material for the first podcast.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Linux Format forums Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: