Linux Format forums Forum Index Linux Format forums
Help, discussion, magazine feedback and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Free Unix and Linux CDs/DVDs take a look at this...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
argcargv

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 4:57 pm    Post subject: go on try and hack me! Reply with quote

Please im opening http://labs.hacker.la/ up for attacks see what u can do... i boast tight security see if u can break it!!! Razz
nelz
Site admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 5:04 pm    Post subject: RE: go on try and hack me! Reply with quote

Why?

Curious thread this. It started with a lie, moved to insults and now it's some sort of puzzle...
davecs
LXF regular

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 5:06 pm    Post subject: RE: Re: I want you all to hack my network... open invitation Reply with quote

Maybe we should have a top-level topic where argcargv and A-wing and anyone else who wants to promote their GPL Disc Service can advertise their wares. Maybe users can even give them suggestions of stuff they could supply which maybe they don't at present.

And, yes, they could let us know how much they donate to the Linux "cause". But remember, this is GPL, this is Open Source, so keep it friendly lads!

Asus Asus M2N32 WS Pro+Athlon AM2/4200+ — GeForce 7600GT — 2Gb Cosair VS RAM — 500Gb WD5000AAKS SATA Drive — PCLinuxOS
argcargv

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes that sounds like a good plan, id like to here what the community wants.. but on a more serious note.. i want u guys to test out my network security.. have a go to break in and see if u can get access, dont break anything but see if u can compromise me !!! Smile PLEASE!!
A-Wing
LXF regular

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:07 pm    Post subject: RE: Re: I want you all to hack my network... open invitation Reply with quote

why would anyone try and break security on an ADSL line when access to a high bandwidth line could just flood their connection? I would not do this however as I do not find it ethical, but I have seen it done.
I was thinking this should be in annoucements, now I'm not sure where it should be filed.
Nigel
LXF regular

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

argcargv wrote:
i want u guys to test out my network security.. have a go to break in and see if u can get access, dont break anything but see if u can compromise me !!! Smile PLEASE!!

I think you might get more takers if you posted this on Slashdot Wink
Ram
LXF regular

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:29 am    Post subject: Re: I want you all to hack my network... open invitation!!! Reply with quote

nelz wrote:

Incidentally, this is the Help forum, insults is down the corridor.

But he's trying to help by making money for himself with a Blatant Lie

Ram
argcargv

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 1:58 pm    Post subject: Your all just loooosers and can suck my schloooong Reply with quote

Your all just loooooosers and bum bandits!!! muhhahahaha! bum buddys bum bym buhdajdi023op2d1kmjk just coz you cant hax0r mE!!!! hehe
nelz
Site admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 2:58 pm    Post subject: RE: Your all just loooosers and can suck my schloooong Reply with quote

Don't you just hate the school holidays? Sad
davecs
LXF regular

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:41 pm    Post subject: Re: RE: Your all just loooosers and can suck my schloooong Reply with quote

nelz wrote:
Don't you just hate the school holidays? Sad

No, I love them! It's so much easier to get to work!

Asus Asus M2N32 WS Pro+Athlon AM2/4200+ — GeForce 7600GT — 2Gb Cosair VS RAM — 500Gb WD5000AAKS SATA Drive — PCLinuxOS
A-Wing
LXF regular

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 11:52 pm    Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Your all just loooosers and can suck my schloooo Reply with quote

less roadkill lawsuits too, you never know, a kid might look before crossing the road one day (just after I go to have my brakes fixed too!)
nelz
Site admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:06 am    Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Your all just loooosers and can suck my schloooo Reply with quote

They're not crossing the road, they're making idiotic forum postings...
M-Saunders
LXF regular

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:57 am    Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Your all just loooosers and can suck my schloooo Reply with quote

Alright argcargv, behave now. And if you want to contribute anything constructive to these forums, that's great, but please stop with the childish nonsense... Smile

M
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Linux Format forums Forum Index -> Help! All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: