We're doomed!
50%
We're all doomed!!
50%

Total votes : 2

DIABOLICAL GENIUS REVEALS PLAN FOR WORLD DOMINATION

Postby pootman » Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:36 pm

And for once, it's not Microsoft!

I'm sure you've all read by now Mike's seemingly-facetious blog entry here.

You probably just skimmed over it, thinking it was innocent enough, but I saw through it, and the jig's up Mike, because I'm going to unveil your diabolical scheme right here, right now!

Diabolical Mike wrote:33. Converts CO2 to O2"

As anyone who knows their chemistry will tell you, CO2 converts to C+O2

So now you're wondering where the C went, right?

So did I, but when I opened up my test box, there was no soot, no graphite, and certainly no diamonds. So I started to wonder just what Mike could possibly mean.

Then it finally struck me - Mike is a diabolical evil genius. The "CO2 to O2" statement was a thinly veiled guise for his master plan because, like all evil geniuses, Mike had to surreptitiously reveal his plan in advance, in order to feel more superior.

Mike is using MikeOS to take away C+
Without which there will be no C++
And MikeOS, with its assembly-coded sneakiness, will be the only operating system left.
Bill Gates and Steve Jobszniac will watch in horror as their empires disappear overnight, leaving nothing but MikeOS.
Then Mike will unleash his final masterpiece - the £400 non-GPL'd Service Pack 1 - an optional upgrade, required by anyone who wants to continue to use their computer.

And Mike Will Rule The World

I bet you're all thinking this is just some paranoid delusion, but you're all wrong. It was all revealed to me by Alan Turing, who came to me in a vision, after I knocked my tin-foil helmet off, when I banged my head on the cupboard door.
This signature has been produced using traditional writing methods on behalf of The Campaign For Real Slogans.
To enjoy this signature at its best, adjust your monitor's resolution to 1024x768.
pootman
LXF regular

Postby 1slipperyfish » Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:54 pm

Mike is using MikeOS to take away C+
Without which there will be no C++

i think that is disgusting, and he's supposed to be a moderator :shock: i was planning on carrying on being baffled by c++ all through the winter and now mikes going to steal it :cry: :cry:
now where did i put those java books :D
paul
i am a follower of the culture

1slipperyfish
Forum Jester

Postby lok1950 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:01 pm

No more abstraction hack the nakked beast they won't know what hit them :shock:

Enjoy the Choice :)
my box:Q8200/Asus P5QDLX/8 Gb ram/WD 2Tb 2-500 G HD/GF GT640 2Gb fedora 20 Win 7 acer S243HL X193W
amd XP1800 on a asusA7N8x/ 789Mb ram/ sda 120 Gb ntfs sdb 80 Gb ext3 (fedora 10) gForce 6800 gt 128 Mb
lok1950
LXF regular

Postby Rhakios » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:27 pm

1slipperyfish (troll) wrote:i think that is disgusting, and he's supposed to be a moderator :shock:

I think you re seriously underestimating his power there.
He is no mere moderator.
He is ADMIN.
And holy is his name.

i was planning on carrying on being baffled by c++ all through the winter and now mikes going to steal it :cry: :cry:
now where did i put those java books :D
paul

So, no change there then, really, you'll simply be baffled by a different language.
Bye, Rhakios
Rhakios

Postby pootman » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:36 pm

Rhakios wrote:I think you re seriously underestimating his power there.
He is no mere moderator.
He is ADMIN.
And holy is his name.

sorryMikepleasedon'tbanmeforrevealingyourdiabolicalmasterplan
/bow
/scrape
This signature has been produced using traditional writing methods on behalf of The Campaign For Real Slogans.
To enjoy this signature at its best, adjust your monitor's resolution to 1024x768.
pootman
LXF regular

Postby wyliecoyoteuk » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:47 pm

Rhakios wrote:I think you re seriously underestimating his power there.
He is no mere moderator.
He is ADMIN.
And holy is his name.

[

Only 'til someone else gets root :-)
The sig between the asterisks is so cool that only REALLY COOL people can even see it!

wyliecoyoteuk
LXF regular

Postby 1slipperyfish » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:52 pm

true, don't bow and scrape pootman, i'll save you :D
paul

1slipperyfish
Forum Jester

Postby pootman » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:55 pm

No, really, honestly, Mike, it was supposed to say "DEIFIABLE GENIUS REVEALS PLAN FOR WORLD LIBERATION".

It must have been a keyboard error.
pootman
LXF regular

Postby wyliecoyoteuk » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:56 pm

Actually, a rather busy day here.
Attended an old freind and neighbour's funeral, got home and a message to say my daughter was in labour, drove 75 miles to take my wife over.
Get home, and I find that Mike is taking over the world.

Oh well, he can't do much worse than the present lot.....as long as he doesn't expect to be worshipped on Sundays.
I have an hour free on Wednesday evenings, might be able to fit him in between Susan and Offler....
The sig between the asterisks is so cool that only REALLY COOL people can even see it!

wyliecoyoteuk
LXF regular

Postby 1slipperyfish » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:58 pm

it's a wonder you've got any time with all the getting published :D
paul

1slipperyfish
Forum Jester

Postby wyliecoyoteuk » Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:09 pm

update,(and apologies to all who do not follow the teaching of the true prophet TP.);
Just got a phone call. It's another false alarm.

wyliecoyoteuk
LXF regular

Postby Rhakios » Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:48 pm

1slipperyfish (troll) wrote:true, don't bow and scrape pootman, i'll save you :D
paul

Pah! You couldn't get to the root of a carrot, let alone the mighty, invincible LXF server. :P
Bye, Rhakios
Rhakios

Postby nelz » Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:24 am

wyliecoyoteuk wrote:Just got a phone call. It's another false alarm.

Your daughter giving birth or Mike taking over the World?
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." (Albert Einstein)
nelz
Site admin

Postby Dutch_Master » Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:58 am

ROFLOL Nelz :mrgreen:

@Pootman: you'd better start Image to appease Mike before it's too late ;)
Dutch_Master
LXF regular

Postby pootman » Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:16 am

Wait, I think I've got it.

You know how if you get a hundred monkeys with typewriters and enough time one of the monkeys will produce the complete works of Shakespeare? Well, once you factor in statistics and probability, if you repeated the experiment many times you would find that the time required varies, and as well as the near-average results you would also have some near-infinity results and some instant results - occasionally the monkeys will produce the unlikely result on the first bash at the keyboard.

So, Mike, what's obviously happened if that one of my kids must have been bashing at the keyboard while I wasn't there, and in line with the statistically unlikely monkeys, has managed to create this topic, along with the first post and poll question, by sheer chance.

So there's really no need to ban me. Hurrah.

And even though, as I've just demonstrated, it had nothing to do with me anyway, according to Duck Theory if it looks a diabolical plan for world domination, and it sounds like a diabolical plan for world domination, then it probably is a diabolical plan for world domination. So it's all really your fault, Mike.
pootman
LXF regular

Next

Return to Off Topic