Linux Format forums Forum Index Linux Format forums
Help, discussion, magazine feedback and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Green Phone reseller

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Linux Format forums Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
davidkir

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 12:15 pm    Post subject: Green Phone reseller Reply with quote

Qtopia greenphone...I want your views

i am a sales manager for a consumer electronics based in the UK and also run my own web design agency.

i am aware of the magitude of the linux community in the UK and am toying with a the idea of becoming a reseller for the Qtopia greenphone for current and up-and-coming developers in the UK

these units (if it goes ahead) will be sold via my own custom made web site as well as the likes of ebay and other e-commerce portals.

this post is a basic marketing exercise to try and gauge whether or not there is a market for this product in the UK.

i would appreciate some genuine feedback on this matter

All the best

Mr David Kirrage
Rhakios

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:56 pm    Post subject: RE: Green Phone reseller Reply with quote

Did you know the Qtopia Greenphone was reviewed in #91 of LXF?
Although it got a reasonably favourable write-up, it was made pretty clear that it really is aimed at developers rather than home users (the latter being the category into which I fall). I'm not sure how many Qtopia enthusiasts are on the LXF forums, I've not noticed many (any?) questions about it in the programming section.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Linux Format forums Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: