Linux Format forums Forum Index Linux Format forums
Help, discussion, magazine feedback and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Developer? Not getting paid enough..

View previous topic :: View next topic  
damianus

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:04 pm    Post subject: Developer? Not getting paid enough.. Reply with quote

I need a little bit of help and had the idea of dropping it here.

i work as an IT Sales recruitment guy ( of course I'm really a KDE sotware dev. guy in disguise ( I am also damianus here http://www.kde-forum.org ). I got into a long and rivetting conversation with a guy who has a new start -up. He wants a salesman who can code and *knows database*. I didn't fancy his chances of finding one until he told me that he's just looking for a coder with the ability and personality to earn bonuses selling his (frankly impressive technology).

Help me please?

This guy would have been me had I not tasted Mammons silver coins in recruitment / was a more experienced developer.

If this interests you int eh slightest get in touch so i can tell you more about it. I won't drop any figures for now, but I don't imagine there is any young coder earning as much as he's saying is easily achievable.

Cheers.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Linux Format forums Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: