Linux Format forums Forum Index Linux Format forums
Help, discussion, magazine feedback and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LXF81 really ...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vexorian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:59 am    Post subject: LXF81 really ... Reply with quote

Hello everyone, this might seem weird, and might even be considered a felony by some, yet I really have to ask.

It is impossible to me to find any copy of LXF in this country (city rather) ordering is also a difficulty cause it involves getting a credit card.

I have a request to everyone who happens to have a copy of the issue number 81 "hardcore linux" , I need the scanned page(s - doubt it is plural though) of the Hot Pick "Xye" , it would seem kind of silly but as Xye's developer it would be nice to have a look on that even if it was a one liner reference, I will be honest, what I want is to be able to say that a game I programmed was mentioned in an UK magazine...

If you will to help me then send the scan(s) to vexorian@gmail.com . If this is not to the likes of the administration, then I apologize.
M-Saunders
LXF regular

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:32 am    Post subject: RE: LXF81 really ... Reply with quote

Vexorian, I'll send you a PDF of the Xye review. But yes, we'd rather not have scans of LXF pages flying around the internet, so to those reading, please don't send anything -- I'll sort it out.

Mike
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Linux Format forums Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: