Linux Format forums Forum Index Linux Format forums
Help, discussion, magazine feedback and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ubuntu blue screen of death

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Linux Format forums Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spottedcat
LXF regular

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:41 am    Post subject: Ubuntu blue screen of death Reply with quote

WARNING! It's happened again. Embarassed Well very nearly. Getting to be a habit is it? Rolling Eyes

It didn't affect me this time because when Update Manager offered it to me yesterday I thought I'd leave it to see what others made of it. Glad I did. You're right, Marrea; I think I might add to my sig.
Marrea
LXF regular

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spottedcat

I updated Dapper on my laptop just yesterday afternoon - and had no problems, but then I am not using nvidia. I haven't as yet updated my desktop Dapper, but there again I am using ATI.

Ubuntu's not exactly doing very well at the moment, is it? Keep wondering what's going to happen next. Rolling Eyes
guy
LXF regular

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marrea wrote:
Ubuntu's not exactly doing very well at the moment, is it? Keep wondering what's going to happen next.

Well, it seems to be behaving more like Windows every day, so I guess the next step is to stop publishing security advisories before the holes are patched. Evil or Very Mad
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Linux Format forums Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: