Linux Format forums Forum Index Linux Format forums
Help, discussion, magazine feedback and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The gloves are off

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Linux Format forums Forum Index -> LXF Blog Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nordle
LXF regular

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:36 am    Post subject: The gloves are off Reply with quote

I luv a good fight! Go Hudzilla, go Hudzilla! Kick those whining little b*tches in the ass! Smile
(allow me my childish banter for 2 mins)
Tell them to stop pi$$ing and moaning and man up!

-- In my best celebrity deathmatch voice --
We want a good clean fight, no excess use of Ballmer screaming developers, developers in the background putting people off, and no bringing an army of penguins to dissrupt the other team.
We want a good clean fight, lets get it on!!

I'll put a tenner on you winning.

What are the ground rules, presumably your talking about installing from scratch and original media ie no ghost images etc

EDIT: And without delving too much into the kind of language my spam filter picks up, its one thing to get it up but quite another to keep it up for several weeks at a time! Shocked
Will there be some sort of stress test for a week to see who crumples first!
Diagmato
LXF regular

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:37 pm    Post subject: RE: The gloves are off Reply with quote

I would sure like to see that server race - perhaps a progress report every 5 mins, and a comment from the Windows team when they find out how badly they lost.

Micro$oft gives you Windows, Linux gives you the full house
View previous topic :: View next topic  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Linux Format forums Forum Index -> LXF Blog Comments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: