Linux Format forums Forum Index Linux Format forums
Help, discussion, magazine feedback and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Raindrops...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Linux Format forums Forum Index -> LXF Blog Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rhakios

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 8:11 pm    Post subject: Re: RE: Raindrops... Reply with quote

nelz wrote:

I've no idea what that gesture was, but then I've no real idea of anything else that was going on in that program.

Really? It seemed very much like everyday life to me, only with bigger balloons Smile
TheDoctor
LXF regular

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:04 pm    Post subject: Re: RE: Re: RE: Raindrops... Reply with quote

emyr42 wrote:
I have a rather nice M&S dark blue tartan umberella. It's only about 4" across, so probably a one person umberella.

A four-inch umbrella? Or did you have a Spinal Tap moment?
nelz
Site admin

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:15 pm    Post subject: Re: RE: Raindrops... Reply with quote

Rhakios wrote:
nelz wrote:

I've no idea what that gesture was, but then I've no real idea of anything else that was going on in that program.

Really? It seemed very much like everyday life to me, only with bigger balloons Smile

Exactly Smile
nordle
LXF regular

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 5:53 pm    Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Raindrops... Reply with quote

Having just read the follow on, Raindrops keep falling on their breasts, I'm genuinely appalled!

some ladies wrote:

The fault for this was placed with breasts. Not rain, or v-neck tops, but breasts. A solution was proposed:
The ladies agreed that when they could afford it, they would get breast reductions, to avoid the future discomfort of getting wet in the rain.

This is absolutely terrible, breasts should not be blamed and reduced, but in fact rain should be blamed.
I demand a rain reduction, its the only logical answer!

Wink
nelz
Site admin

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 11:11 am    Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Raindrops... Reply with quote

What's wrong with wet breasts? Wink
Rhakios

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 6:02 pm    Post subject: Re: RE: Re: RE: Raindrops... Reply with quote

nordle wrote:

This is absolutely terrible, breasts should not be blamed and reduced, but in fact rain should be blamed.
I demand a rain reduction, its the only logical answer!

Wink

Not for the South East, they don't have enough water even when it pours down Rolling Eyes
Steogede
LXF regular

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 10:31 pm    Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Raindrops... Reply with quote

pins wrote:
my problem with umbrellas is that most people are just the right amount shorter then me that the ends of the metal struts are at my eye level.

This has always been one of my pet peeves. Not wanting to sound too misogynistic, but it seems most women have no understanding of umbrella etiquette. They walk around on crowded streets, resting the thing on their shoulder, completely oblivious to everyone around them. All it takes is a little common sense to lift the umbrella off their shoulder and allow oncoming pedestrians to walk under it - without getting their eyes poked out. The other thing that never ceases to amaze is the number of women who are still using their umbrella thirty minutes after it stopped raining.
Wmsheep

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:33 pm    Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Raindrops... Reply with quote

Umbrella?

What`s one of those then?

In my last job I would seriously upset my fellow workers by never wearing a raincoat when out on site, and constantly reminding them that "This isnt real rain! You should see what it`s like when it rains in Wales; that`s real rain for you!!" or "Whe I was a lad, the rain would be like stair rods, not the namby pamby drizzle you get these days!!"
View previous topic :: View next topic  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Linux Format forums Forum Index -> LXF Blog Comments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: