Linux Format forums Forum Index Linux Format forums
Help, discussion, magazine feedback and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pasta
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Linux Format forums Forum Index -> LXF Blog Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
M-Saunders
LXF regular

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 11:08 am    Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Pasta Reply with quote

Hey, there's lots of uses for a blank CD-R! You can put it in your hi-fi and get an extra long version of John Cage's 4'33". You can write 'Leaked Microsoft Linux distro' on it, and sell it on eBay. Or you could get a scanning tunneling electron microscope and gaze in awe at the pristine lands...

M
Nigel
LXF regular

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 12:14 pm    Post subject: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Pasta Reply with quote

M-Saunders wrote:
So that means Nigel wins, even though he thought it was least like Abe. Still, he was the only person to mention him though Smile

Actually, I said it was least unlike Abe Simpson...

Are you going to post a picture of it stretched out & the right way up just to confirm ?
M-Saunders
LXF regular

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:03 pm    Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Pasta Reply with quote

Hrm, fraid I didn't take a picture of the final result! Although I have another tin of the stuff in, so hopefully I'll remember at some point Smile

M
towy71

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:11 pm    Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Pasta Reply with quote

Is it smithers?
M-Saunders
LXF regular

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 4:08 pm    Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Pasta Reply with quote

towy71 wins the 'Most Persistent in the face of Obvious Wrongness' award! Prize yet to be decided...

M Smile
nelz
Site admin

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 4:50 pm    Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Pasta Reply with quote

How about a piscine avatar? Wink
nordle
LXF regular

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 12:40 am    Post subject: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Pasta Reply with quote

M-Saunders wrote:
Hey, there's lots of uses for a blank CD-R! You can put it in your hi-fi and get an extra long version of John Cage's 4'33". You can write 'Leaked Microsoft Linux distro' on it, and sell it on eBay. Or you could get a scanning tunneling electron microscope and gaze in awe at the pristine lands...
M

Do you know, I think you might be on to something. Do you remember this million pixel dude who's reasonably original (why oh why did I not think of it) idea spawned a host of copycat pages, like the quiskish on the band waggon, the not so quick and the plane rudely late

Well, what about hosting a website callled....wait for it www.billionpixelpage.com
mm already been done.

Just joking Smile get to the point damnit.

Right, how about hosting a site with a 4300MB DVD, Where you sell the space @ $5/500k and people get to upload a file of whatever they want that will fit (max of 50MB). So at the end, you've made $43,000 and you have this mad ISO of all sorts of crap from around the world. Which you could then flog for $10 a pop.

ooohh, just imageine what you could do with blue ray or hd dvd!! Smile
chiskop

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 9:50 am    Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Pasta Reply with quote

Wait, wait! I know!

It's OJ Simpson, after a long night out.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Linux Format forums Forum Index -> LXF Blog Comments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: