Linux Format forums Forum Index Linux Format forums
Help, discussion, magazine feedback and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Forums

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Linux Format forums Forum Index -> This Website
View previous topic :: View next topic  
phil_m

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 7:22 pm    Post subject: Forums Reply with quote

First let me say that the new site is already *way* better than the old one. It's refreshing to click a link and not have enough time to make a cup of tea before the page refreshes.

However, something that I find a bit annoying is the "On the forums..." bit on the front page. Wouldn't it make more sense if an update to a thread resulted in only one update in this section? For example, it's conceivable that a particularly active thread could have seen the five most recent posts in the forum. In the present situation this results in all other threads disappearing from the "On the forums..." box. It's very annoying and is the one part of the old site that I miss.
lxfadmin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:25 am    Post subject: RE: Forums Reply with quote

Yes, i definitely agrre. The code to generate the block isn't our own, but I'll put it on the list o possible tweaks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Linux Format forums Forum Index -> This Website All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: