Linux Format forums Forum Index Linux Format forums
Help, discussion, magazine feedback and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Logging into trisquel - LXF 171

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Linux Format forums Forum Index -> Magazine and coverdiscs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr. Flibble

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 10:21 pm    Post subject: Logging into trisquel - LXF 171 Reply with quote

Im probably missing something easy here , but I cant seem to log into the live live distro from the cd.
I seem to only have an option for "other" user.
After I click on that , I have tried entering root/root and guest/guest but neither let me log in

what am I missing?
Ben

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

The system should log you in automatically with no need to enter a username or password. However, there seems to be a problem affecting a few people where this doesn't work. At the moment, we're not sure exactly what's causing it and we haven't been able to replicate it here.

It's possible that there are a few faulty discs. The MD5sum of the disc I have that works is 1c9747758906617adf73a6b266f325f1 . If yours is different, contact discsupport@futurenet.com, they'll be able to send you a new disc.

It's also possible that there is a problem with some hardware configurations. If you have another computer available, could you try it on that and let me know if it works please?

Ben
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Linux Format forums Forum Index -> Magazine and coverdiscs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: