I'm running 64 bit Mandriva 2011 fully updated. Connecting to the internet through wifi to a BT HomeHub.
Around a month ago something changed with my internet settings. I don't recall altering anything, but...
The situation now is:
Firefox will not access the web - I've tried rolling back to earlier versions and downloading the latest from the Mozilla website, deleting the settings folder - no luck.
Chrome & Chromium - neither open HTTPS but HTTP seems to be fine. I've tried fresh installs but then they won't start because the search engine choice won't appear.
rsync seems to fail - as I can't do urpmi from the command line.
Opera connects fine.
Midori connects fine.
Another PC running Mandriva 2011 32 bit works fine. iPhone works fine.