Linux Format forums Forum Index Linux Format forums
Help, discussion, magazine feedback and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

not for profit data center

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Linux Format forums Forum Index -> Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
maxalder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:47 pm    Post subject: not for profit data center Reply with quote

Hi

I need some advice on how to manage a small Data Center. I work for a small not for profit in Melbourne Australia. I have about 20 old Intel duel core servers that each are running a client's web application. Each client has there own server and will require a static IP address and I will need to measure their data downland and upload so that we can bill them for it. I have 2 adsl connections with 2 different provides for reliability. I need something really simple with a good web interface and basic uses can use (I need to train their receptionist how to admin the system). I need it to load balance the two adsl links route through set static IP address and something that can re-image each box on demand would also be good. Tall Ask I know but does anyone know of a FLOSS project that does this this.

Cheers

Max Aldermann
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Linux Format forums Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: