Linux Format forums Forum Index Linux Format forums
Help, discussion, magazine feedback and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Love this site!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Linux Format forums Forum Index -> Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mtpratt

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:22 am    Post subject: Love this site! Reply with quote

I am new. I have used Ubuntu for the past 6 months both at home and at work. I LOVE IT! So clean and so stable. Hope everyone is having a blessed week this week!
RoosterMan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its great to see that you're loving Ubuntu, but Unity may not be the best desktop Linux has to offer. Check out http://distrowatch.com and explore the millions of different options and customizations! Different desktops like Gnome 3, KDE 4, Xfce, and tons of other desktops. Use the filters to find the perfect distro for you! (I believe LXF155 had a Beginners Section. If you're a subscriber, check it out right up theer in the archives section!) Welcome to the forums!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Linux Format forums Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: