Linux Format forums Forum Index Linux Format forums
Help, discussion, magazine feedback and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

howto renew my subscription

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Linux Format forums Forum Index -> Magazine and coverdiscs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blkbx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:21 pm    Post subject: howto renew my subscription Reply with quote

Hi guys,
I'm trying to renew my subscripytion before the next issuse is released. I'm Pushing it now I know but I'm hopeing you can help me out. First thing though I have gone through the usual channels and the helpdesk at myfavourite magazine have been great but haven't heard from them yet about the problem I'm having now.
Firstly I'm in New Zealand. I can't renew my subscription because I've forgotten my password and my email address has been lost by the db used at myfavoritemag. Their error is "email address is invalid etc"
it's the same one that I've used with them for years.
Myfavmag email support advised me to try to and open an account.
This I thought would do it. No luck though.
All I had to do was check a radio button fill, chose my favorite linux magazine(brownie points here please), add email address,subscription number, last night name and password and your done, right. Well no your not. Everytime I'm to complete all fields with * . and that's my problem please help
blkbx
katystar

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

If you could email me your details I will speak to customer services for you. My email is katy.robinson@futurenet.com.

The cut off point to subscribe and receive issue 152 is 25th October so hopefully we can get this sorted in time for you.

Kind Regards,
Katy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Linux Format forums Forum Index -> Magazine and coverdiscs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: