Linux Format forums Forum Index Linux Format forums
Help, discussion, magazine feedback and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Recent review of KDE 4.7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Linux Format forums Forum Index -> Magazine and coverdiscs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheLiquidator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:37 pm    Post subject: Recent review of KDE 4.7 Reply with quote

In edition 150 I read your review of KDE 4.7 and agree with the sentiment that it's now very, very, good.

You did note 1 thing though and that was the tooltips in libreoffice appeared to be black with black text i.e unreadable and you couldn't see how to change them. Don't know whether you have found the answer yet but the tendency is always I suggest to see what can be tweaked in LOo to change this. However, I found the place to look is in kmenu/system settings/application appearance/colours. You can change the tooltips colour there which also takes effect within LOo.

HTH

Ian
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Linux Format forums Forum Index -> Magazine and coverdiscs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: