Linux Format forums Forum Index Linux Format forums
Help, discussion, magazine feedback and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Assigning development tasks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Linux Format forums Forum Index -> Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dntchaseme

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 5:28 pm    Post subject: Assigning development tasks Reply with quote

I'm a bit conffused on the way I should assign the development tasks to my developers. Take an "Create Customer" scenario, for example. Should I assign the development tasks of "Create customer stored procedure", "Create customer service", "Create customer user interface" to one single developer? Or should I assign de stored procedure to a database developer, the service to a class library developer and the user interface to a user interface designer?

Thanks.
Imran Hashmi
www.visionstudio.co.uk
www.seo-professional.co.uk 0044-7969012441
CJLL
LXF regular

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:56 pm    Post subject: RE: Assigning development tasks Reply with quote

If you have enough money, then the later.
alloydog
LXF regular

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:28 pm    Post subject: RE: Assigning development tasks Reply with quote

Or help me get get TWO HUNDRED MILLION US DOLLARS out of my late father's (President Uttabollax Nohopo of Elbonia) Swiss bank account.

Honest guv, this ain't a swindle, would I lie to you?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Linux Format forums Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: