Linux Format forums Forum Index Linux Format forums
Help, discussion, magazine feedback and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What do you think of the magazine?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Linux Format forums Forum Index -> Magazine and coverdiscs
View previous topic :: View next topic  

At the Labour Party conference, police used the prevention of terorism act to keep a man out who had been forcibly ejected for heckling the home secretary, Jack Straw over the Iraq war. Why was this the right thing to do?
Because shouting "Nonsense!" at a frightened chimp is cruelty to animals.
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Because Iraq actually did posess weapons of mass destruction.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Because 82-year-old men are statistically the most terrorism-inclined demographic group.
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
Because Tony is always right.
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Because Tony is never wrong.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Deathchimp

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:42 pm    Post subject: What do you think of the magazine? Reply with quote

Hello,

I'm the production assistant on the magazine (deputy typo-inserter, and I have some questions I'd like to pose to regular readers about how we can make the magazine better. I'd rather do this over email than on the forums or through a poll (pre-defined choices are so limiting see above), but I'd rather not send out unsolicited emails.

If you wouldn't mind answering a few questions about the magazine (should take about ten or 15 minutes), please let me know either over the forum or by email to andrew.gregory@futurenet.co.uk, and I'll get back to you by email with the questions.

Thanks,

Andrew
Rhakios

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:59 pm    Post subject: RE: What do you think of the magazine? Reply with quote

I would just like to take this opportunity to apologise to Walter Wolfgang. Thank you!

Very Happy
MartyBartfast
LXF regular

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:57 am    Post subject: Re: What do you think of the magazine? Reply with quote

Deathchimp wrote:
Hello,

I'm the production assistant on the magazine (deputy typo-inserter, and I have some questions I'd like to pose to regular readers about how we can make the magazine better. I'd rather do this over email than on the forums or through a poll (pre-defined choices are so limiting see above), but I'd rather not send out unsolicited emails.

If you're the deputy typo-inserter do you also have an assistant right bracket remover? Or perhaps there's a phantom left bracket inserter on the loose.

Sorry....
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Linux Format forums Forum Index -> Magazine and coverdiscs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: