blog on front page

Comments and suggestions about this site

Moderators: ChrisThornett, LXF moderators

blog on front page

Postby bobthebob1234 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:07 pm

Appears to have a load of random stuff in it...
Follow us on @linuxformat now!
" ["log"]=> string(0) "" ["format"]=> string(1) "3" ["uid"]=> string(3) "198" ["name"]=> string(4) "Mike" ["picture"]=> string(0) "" ["data"]=> string(6) "a:0:{}" ["last_comment_timestamp"]=> string(10) "1302518246" ["last_comment_name"]=> NULL ["comment_count"]=> string(1) "0" ["taxonomy"]=> array(0) { } ["readmore"]=> bool(true) ["content"]=> array(3) { ["body"]=> array(3) { ["#weight"]=> int(0) ["#value"]=> string(468) "

Well, it looks like this Twitter thing is starting to take off, so I'd better put down my Z80 assembly language manual and get into the modern age. We've created a new Twitter account especially for the magazine, which we'll use to keep you in the loop with updates from Team LXF -- when new issues go on sale, when subscribers can get early access to PDFs, and so forth.

" ["#printed"]=> bool(true) } ["#children"]=> string(468) "

Well, it looks like this Twitter thing is starting to take off, so I'd better put down my Z80 assembly language manual and get into the modern age. We've created a new Twitter account especially for the magazine, which we'll use to keep you in the loop with updates from Team LXF -- when new issues go on sale, when subscribers can get early access to PDFs, and so forth.

" ["#printed"]=> bool(true) } ["links"]=> array(2) { ["comment_add"]=> array(4) { ["title"]=> string(15) "Add new comment" ["href"]=> string(17) "comment/reply/530" ["attributes"]=> array(1) { ["title"]=> string(31) "Add a new comment to this page." } ["fragment"]=> string(12) "comment-form" } ["node_read_more"]=> array(3) { ["title"]=> string(9) "Read more" ["href"]=> string(8) "node/530" ["attributes"]=> array(1) { ["title"]=> string(30) "Read the rest of this posting." } } } } -->

on http://www.linuxformat.com/blog it is ok though...
For certain you have to be lost to find the places that can't be found. Elseways, everyone would know where it was
bobthebob1234
LXF regular

Postby M-Saunders » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:35 pm

Thanks for letting me know! Very strange. Worked totally fine in Chrome and Safari, but not in Firefox. Turned out that using "--" to separate parts of a sentence was the problem; changed to "-" and it was OK.

Nice work, Drupal...

M
M-Saunders
LXF regular

Postby bobthebob1234 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:48 pm

How strange.

http://www.unixwiz.net/techtips/sql-injection.html#map wrote:the -- marks the start of an SQL comment. This is an effective way to "consume" the final quote provided by application and not worry about matching them

Maybe firefox was sql injecting your db :shock:
For certain you have to be lost to find the places that can't be found. Elseways, everyone would know where it was
bobthebob1234
LXF regular

Return to This Website