somebody broke da website

Comments and suggestions about this site

Moderators: ChrisThornett, LXF moderators

somebody broke da website

Postby bobthebob1234 » Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:10 pm

has somebody changed something?

I'm getting
Warning: Got error 134 from storage engine query: SELECT data, created, headers, expire FROM lxf_cache_page WHERE cid = 'http://www.linuxformat.com/' in /usr/share/drupal5/includes/database.mysql.inc on line 172

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/share/drupal5/includes/database.mysql.inc:172) in /usr/share/drupal5/includes/bootstrap.inc on line 531

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/share/drupal5/includes/database.mysql.inc:172) in /usr/share/drupal5/includes/bootstrap.inc on line 532

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/share/drupal5/includes/database.mysql.inc:172) in /usr/share/drupal5/includes/bootstrap.inc on line 533

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/share/drupal5/includes/database.mysql.inc:172) in /usr/share/drupal5/includes/bootstrap.inc on line 534
on the homepage.

Also it wouldn't even load about 30 mins ago... (well timed out)
For certain you have to be lost to find the places that can't be found. Elseways, everyone would know where it was
bobthebob1234
LXF regular

Postby towy71 » Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:15 pm

"Apache was eating all the ram" is how Mike described the problem, all
OK now :D
still looking for that door into summer
towy71

Postby M-Saunders » Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:25 pm

Yes, Apache was having an off day but I've told it to behave and stopped its pocket money for a week. Apologies to all for the outage.

M
M-Saunders
LXF regular

Postby Dutch_Master » Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:36 pm

Here I was, thinking it was my misbehaving network, especially as I just upgraded some hardware where the onboard NIC wouldn't play ball. And I couldn't contact Google Earth either...

Pfoei, what a relieve this problem wasn't of my own making ;)
Dutch_Master
LXF regular

Postby bobthebob1234 » Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:06 pm

mmmm tasty ram.

Seems to be working now.
For certain you have to be lost to find the places that can't be found. Elseways, everyone would know where it was
bobthebob1234
LXF regular

Postby heiowge » Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:33 pm

Yeah, I hadn't been able to log in for a while now. Was beginning to wonder. Especially since searching "Linux Format site down" gave a 2001 post about an attack on the site. The date wasn't the first thing I spotted, so got a little worried.
heiowge
LXF regular

Postby bobthebob1234 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:40 am

towy71 wrote:"Apache was eating all the ram" is how Mike described the problem, all
OK now :D

How do you stop apache eating all the ram? It is eating all my ram and monit keeps sending me emails saying apache is eating all my ram. And nagios isn't happy and everything is moaning. It usually is really low as only have a max of 10 concurrent connections. TELL IT TO STOP PLEASE!

(might be better off in help...)

Thanks
bobthebob1234
LXF regular

Return to This Website