Linux Format forums Forum Index Linux Format forums
Help, discussion, magazine feedback and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Announcing Jameter (Write games with Lua)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Linux Format forums Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dave1234

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:31 am    Post subject: Announcing Jameter (Write games with Lua) Reply with quote

Hello All,

I've been working on a project for a while and as I've recently made the first release, I thought that I'd let you know about it.

It's called Jameter and it's a software development tool focused on making games. Basically, this is my take on the PyGame/Gambas idea. The programming language used is Lua.

For anyone who is interested, the site is www.jameter.org

Also a question: Does anyone know if it would be acceptable to post this in the programming forum? I don't see anything against it in the rules but I don't want to come across as a spammer (I'm trying to generate a bit of publicity here but I'd rather it be GOOD publicity).

Cheers,

Dave.
Rhakios

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As you've already posted this in Announcements, posting again in Programming would look unpleasantly like cross-posting. The Programming part of the board is really more for asking questions/giving advice and opinions.
Dave1234

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rhakios wrote:
As you've already posted this in Announcements, posting again in Programming would look unpleasantly like cross-posting. The Programming part of the board is really more for asking questions/giving advice and opinions.

I was thinking that might be the case. Thanks for clearing that up.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Linux Format forums Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: