GNU Robbo 0.65 has been released.
GNU Robbo is a free open source reimplementation of Janusz Pelc's Robbo for the Atari XE/XL which was distributed by LK Avalon in 1989.
* Graphical skin support: Oily, Original and Tronic
* Sound skin support: Default and Oily
* Support for user supplied music
* 975 levels across 23 packs converted from Robbo and Robbo Konstruktor
* A mouse/stylus driven level designer
* Support for Robbo Millenium objects
* In-game help
* Reconfigurable options and controls
* Support for the mouse/stylus throughout the game
* Support for keyboards, analogue and digital joysticks
* Centering of game within any resolution >= 240x240
* Simple build system to maximise porting potential
* Support for locales: English, German, Polish, Russian, Slovak and Swedish
The project has now reached a stage where all of its originally intended major features have been included. The recent addition of a level designer means that you can now create your own levels.
Please visit the GNU Robbo website for more information and downloads.
The GNU Robbo Team