Subscriber renewal woes. Again...

Comments and suggestions about this site

Moderators: ChrisThornett, LXF moderators

Subscriber renewal woes. Again...

Postby Dutch_Master » Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:35 am

Got a letter in the mail today. Future wants me to renew my subscribtion. Great, but: a) it's only for a year and b) the written offer is higher (admittedly marginally, but still) then the online offer... (online, Europe: £83.90, written offer was £84.00) :roll:

Now, I don't mind renewing my sub, but it appears the Marketing dept is having issues like this all the time... Sort it out chaps! :evil:

Personally, I'd like a subscribtion for more then a year. I can on other mags I've subscribed to (but those are US based) so why not an option for LXF readers as well? Put in some extra discount if one subscribes for 2 yrs or longer and I'll be happy to sign up again :)
Dutch_Master
LXF regular

Postby Dutch_Master » Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:21 am

A whole afternoon has passed (and an evening too) but no reply from the Future/LXF people... Do you really want me to re-new?
Dutch_Master
LXF regular

Postby M-Saunders » Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:01 am

Hi DM,

Sorry for the delay -- I was away yesterday. We just handle the editorial side here at LXF Towers; subscriptions are a whole other world. Please email future@subscription.co.uk, and if you want me to chase up anything else, drop me a line (Mike DOT Saunders AT futurenet DOT com) and I'll see what I can do.

Cheers,
Mike
M-Saunders
LXF regular

Postby Dutch_Master » Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:40 am

OK Mike, I'll have a chat with the subs dept...
Dutch_Master
LXF regular

Postby Hudzilla » Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:25 pm

As a side note, always shop around for the best deal. Try www.tinyurl.com/podcastlxf as well as a discount code found in the magazine - if you can save some money then definitely go for it!
Hudzilla
Site admin

Return to This Website