Are the LXF Staff gonna stay with the forum?

Comments and suggestions about this site

Moderators: ChrisThornett, LXF moderators

Are the LXF Staff gonna stay with the forum?

Postby Flea » Tue Apr 12, 2005 11:58 pm

Iv noticed the LXF staff are actually participating in forum discussion. From what I recall that was very rare on the old forums (unless I was missing all of their comments).

I think its quite nice that the editor of the magazine himself is participating! Is this the way it will always be now? Or are you going to dissappear when the forum becomes very active again?

P.s. loving the mag, just got the latest issue, big thanx for the latest Slackware! Saves me downloading it!
Flea
LXF regular

RE: Are the LXF Staff gonna stay with the forum?

Postby M-Saunders » Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:31 am

Many people from the mag (both Future staff and freelancers) were around on the old forums. AFAIK Nick was lxfadmin, Paul popped in pretty often as hudzilla, Matt Nailon (before he left) was around as MattN, our discmeister Neil is nelz, and there's even been the odd post from the publisher. Various freelancers such as Jono and myself are online quite a bit too.

Probably forgotten someone, but I have a terrible cold and have no idea if I'm even alive!

Mike
M-Saunders
LXF regular

Re: Are the LXF Staff gonna stay with the forum?

Postby evilnick » Wed Apr 13, 2005 11:26 am

Flea wrote:I think its quite nice that the editor of the magazine himself is participating! Is this the way it will always be now? Or are you going to dissappear when the forum becomes very active again?

It depends how rude you all are
evilnick

RE: Re: Are the LXF Staff gonna stay with the forum?

Postby Hudzilla » Wed Apr 13, 2005 11:37 am

'lo,

Nick's presence here is, admittedly, temporary. He gets wheeled out of the deep freeze chamber once a year to claim his pension cheque, then we put him right back in there. And to think some people wonder why his Welcome picture rarely changes ;)

The rest of us post here when something interests us. If we're not posting, take the hint and start a flame war that might make us pitch in!

Paul
Hudzilla
Site admin

Postby andychannelle » Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:04 pm

I've always been here posting news when I can, and offering advice along the lines of "well it worked when I tried it" in the 'help' forum.

Andy
andychannelle
LXF regular

Re: Are the LXF Staff gonna stay with the forum?

Postby nordle » Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:41 pm

evilnick wrote:It depends how rude you all are

Is that a request for us to be rude to make you stay? mmm ok here goes, Nick, your Mummas so fat, when she sits next to someone at bingo, she sits next to everybody at bingo..

:D
nordle
LXF regular

Postby david » Sun Apr 17, 2005 3:33 pm

I might post something now and again - Depends if I'm paying attention :D
david

Return to This Website