Linux Format forums Forum Index Linux Format forums
Help, discussion, magazine feedback and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

32-bit of the Graphics for transport games of class TTD
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Linux Format forums Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sergej_Sim

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:00 pm    Post subject: 32-bit of the Graphics for transport games of class TTD Reply with quote

32-bit of the Graphics for transport games of class Transport Tycoon (For different OS)

I show quality of work of the graphic engine on a platform
Open Transport Tycoon Deluxe - OpenTTD 32bpp.

Basic differences OpenTTD 32bpp from Transport Tycoon Deluxe:

1 - The Big cards (2048*2048), (4096*4096 and more)...
2 - The Network mode of game to 8 players on a local network or the Internet.
3 - Automatic creation automobile and railways depending on a landscape.
4 - Crossed tunnels.
5 - The Big, multiplatform stations (to 32*32).
6 - Building of 9 variants of the airports.
7 - Cloning, auto updating and transport auto replacement.
8 - Payoff of local authorities and the expanded functions of management by a city.
9 - Completely the free version with an open initial code, for following operational systems:

AmigaOS
Apple Mac OS X
BeOS
BSD
Debian
FreeBSD
GP2X
IBM OS/2
Linux
Maemo
Microsoft Windows (Win9x/WinNT/WinXP/Vista)
MorphOS
NetBSD
OpenBSD
Palm OS
PlayStation Portable
Pocket PC
ReactOS
RISC OS
SkyOS
Solaris
SUN OS
Ubuntu i386
UIQ3
UNIX-like OSes
Zaurus PDA

10 - The Newest drawing with support of a format of a video shot 256*256*32 bits!!! (Unique for today)!!!
11 - Possibility and compatibility of use external 8-bit and 32-bit of files of an additional drawing simultaneously.
12 - Support of 7 levels of scaling (6х - built in, 7х - external).

All images are real copies of the screen!!!
No works on a photo to installation and imposing of pictures were made!!!

Sergey.
Dutch_Master
LXF regular

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:15 pm    Post subject: RE: 32-bit of the Graphics for transport games of class TTD Reply with quote

Yes, what's your point? Please note: you won't find many here intersted in Win-OS, yet you highlighted these OS options explicitely. Second: one of your options is "Linux", but Debian and Ubuntu are Linux and the "UNIX-like OSes" include any BSD variant you've mentioned, Linux as a whole and commercial systems like Sun (Solaris) and Apple. I suggest to polish up your knowledge on Unix and Linux, then clean out your list (use the edit button) to the really different OS-es.
Diagmato
LXF regular

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:25 pm    Post subject: RE: 32-bit of the Graphics for transport games of class TTD Reply with quote

I'm getting the impression that it was a bot post, or at least a "write once, paste everywhere" - it just seems too off-topic. The topic title doesnt even make much sense - "transport games of class TTD" - it sounds like its supposed to be "32-bit graphics port of TTD".

I will say though, from that screenshot, it looks visually far more impressive than Transport Tycoon.

Micro$oft gives you Windows, Linux gives you the full house
nelz
Site admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:26 pm    Post subject: RE: 32-bit of the Graphics for transport games of class TTD Reply with quote

Googling for the topic shows that Sergey has had a busy day...
Rhakios

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:32 pm    Post subject: RE: 32-bit of the Graphics for transport games of class TTD Reply with quote

Note section 9:
Quote:

9 - Completely the free version with an open initial code

which suggests to me that further releases might not be quite so free. Get 'em hooked with a free version, then reel in the money with later non-free releases, looks like it might be the plan. Rolling Eyes

Edit: by the way, I have moved this to announcements, which is surely where it belongs.
wyliecoyoteuk
LXF regular

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:38 pm    Post subject: RE: 32-bit of the Graphics for transport games of class TTD Reply with quote

spam,spam,spam, loverly spam

pootman
LXF regular

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:41 pm    Post subject: RE: 32-bit of the Graphics for transport games of class TTD Reply with quote

Egg sausage and chips?
M-Saunders
LXF regular

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:57 am    Post subject: RE: 32-bit of the Graphics for transport games of class TTD Reply with quote

No idea what this is all about -- he could've at least provided a link!

M
nelz
Site admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:12 am    Post subject: RE: 32-bit of the Graphics for transport games of class TTD Reply with quote

Some of the 478 (!!!) hits from Google when searching for this topic include this link. Good luck Smile
pootman
LXF regular

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:15 pm    Post subject: RE: 32-bit of the Graphics for transport games of class TTD Reply with quote

Didn't anyone but me spot the link in the giant picture?

Anyway, in a casually xenophobic way, I assume that since this is a .ru domain it's an installer for some sort of rootkit?
Rhakios

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:38 pm    Post subject: RE: 32-bit of the Graphics for transport games of class TTD Reply with quote

If there's an installer any where there, I can't find it Rolling Eyes and I so wanted to have a root kit Wink
nelz
Site admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:02 am    Post subject: RE: 32-bit of the Graphics for transport games of class TTD Reply with quote

Me too, I've always wanted to build my own roots Razz
Rhakios

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:17 pm    Post subject: RE: 32-bit of the Graphics for transport games of class TTD Reply with quote

Just so long as you don't start dyeing them.
flashdangerpants
LXF regular

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:39 pm    Post subject: RE: 32-bit of the Graphics for transport games of class TTD Reply with quote

i think i'd prefer to have a root kit from the russian mafia lurking about on my pc than a computer game about micromanaging bus timetables anyway.
Sergej_Sim

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Specially for fans of operational system Linux!

32bpp for Linux it is possible to take working version OpenTTD here:

http://lidars.narod.ru/Files/OpenTTD/OpenTTD_9538_Linux_i686.tar

Set base 8-bit of a Graphics from original game "Transport Tycoon Deluxe"

http://lidars.narod.ru/Files/OpenTTD/Main_Upg_Win32.rar

Set of base music from original game "Transport Tycoon Deluxe"

http://lidars.narod.ru/Files/OpenTTD/Gm.rar

General view of game menu OpenTTD for version Linux

Installation order:

1 - Download archives on the personal computer.
2 - Create a time folder on the personal computer (OpenTTD) and unpack contents of the first archive in it.
3 - Copy files trg*.grf and sample.cat from contained second archive in the catalogue Data which is in folder OpenTTD.

4 - Copy files gm_tt*.gm from contained third archive in the catalogue GM which should is in folder OpenTTD.

5 - Other Graphics is connected at own discretion, sets of an additional Graphics can be found here:

http://lidars.narod.ru/index.files/Page1168.htm

6 - the Instruction on connection of graphic files 32bpp can be found in archive:

http://lidars.narod.ru/Files/OpenTTD/Common_Folder_32bpp.rar

7 - to Adjust the liked Graphics in a file Openttd.cfg .

Sergey.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Linux Format forums Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: