Linux Format forums Forum Index Linux Format forums
Help, discussion, magazine feedback and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How can I subscribe!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Linux Format forums Forum Index -> This Website
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CharlieM

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:45 pm    Post subject: How can I subscribe!!! Reply with quote

Tor the past half hour I have been trying to come up with the present cost of a subscription to LXF. Nowhere on your site do I see it. I decided to start through the subscription process, thinking sooner or later the exact cost would be shown. Not. Instead, after I fill out my name, address, etc. and click continue, there is a very long wait and then an empty text page is downloaded to my desktop. Hm-m-m-m ...

I live in the United States. Can anyone give me some idea what a subscription would cost and how to go about getting one?
MartyBartfast
LXF regular

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:38 pm    Post subject: RE: How can I subscribe!!! Reply with quote

Well according to an insert in the latest issue a subscription for the USA is £81.00 (for 13 issues).
The Email address for subscriptions given in the magazine is linuxformatdvd@subscription.co.uk
but I suspect a staffer will be in touch with you on Monday when they drag themselves into the office Cool

M:
CharlieM

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:37 pm    Post subject: RE: How can I subscribe!!! Reply with quote

Thanks for that quick answer. I would use the last issue I bought at the news stand, but my living quarters are, at present, all torn apart because of carpet cleaning, massive furniture moving, and decorating --- along with the usual agonies of the so-called holliday season. I have all I can do to find my clothes in the morning and make it to the loo, let alone find something so small as a magazine.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Linux Format forums Forum Index -> This Website All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: