100%
something similar
No votes
i can help you with that
No votes

Total votes : 1

suSE linux error at boot

Postby krisdouglas2000 » Sat May 14, 2005 9:15 pm

hi i have a problem with suSE linux i got with an issue of linux format (obviously). I installed suSE (AMD athlon 64 pc specs were ok) on a seperate hard disk to my windows xp sp2 one and it worked for a while i was disabling the winxp hdd and booting suSE (seemed ok at the time) and just recently i booted suSE and it said in the boot something like this: "kernel panic-cpu #000000 corrupt" or something like that ill update the post when ive checked but it dident do anything else after that it just locked up, i have rebooted many times and it wont friggin work. :x
krisdouglas2000

Re: suSE linux error at boot

Postby krisdouglas2000 » Sat May 14, 2005 9:18 pm

I wrote: QUOTE: i friggin hate computers when they dont work
hi i have a problem with suSE linux i got with an issue of linux format (obviously). I installed suSE (AMD athlon 64 pc specs were ok) on a seperate hard disk to my windows xp sp2 one and it worked for a while i was disabling the winxp hdd and booting suSE (seemed ok at the time) and just recently i booted suSE and it said in the boot something like this: "kernel panic-cpu #000000 corrupt" or something like that ill update the post when ive checked but it dident do anything else after that it just locked up, i have rebooted many times and it wont friggin work. :x
krisdouglas2000

Return to Help!