howto renew my subscription

Comments, suggestions and questions about Linux Format magazine and the coverdiscs

Moderators: ChrisThornett, LXF moderators

howto renew my subscription

Postby blkbx » Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:21 pm

Hi guys,
I'm trying to renew my subscripytion before the next issuse is released. I'm Pushing it now I know but I'm hopeing you can help me out. First thing though I have gone through the usual channels and the helpdesk at myfavourite magazine have been great but haven't heard from them yet about the problem I'm having now.
Firstly I'm in New Zealand. I can't renew my subscription because I've forgotten my password and my email address has been lost by the db used at myfavoritemag. Their error is "email address is invalid etc"
it's the same one that I've used with them for years.
Myfavmag email support advised me to try to and open an account.
This I thought would do it. No luck though.
All I had to do was check a radio button fill, chose my favorite linux magazine(brownie points here please), add email address,subscription number, last night name and password and your done, right. Well no your not. Everytime I'm to complete all fields with * . and that's my problem please help
blkbx
blkbx

Postby katystar » Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:10 am

Hi,

If you could email me your details I will speak to customer services for you. My email is katy.robinson@futurenet.com.

The cut off point to subscribe and receive issue 152 is 25th October so hopefully we can get this sorted in time for you.

Kind Regards,
Katy
Katy Robinson
Direct Marketing Product Manager
Linux Format magazine
katystar

Return to Magazine and coverdiscs