OK, folks, listen carefully: the subs team has now finalised the subscriptions offer for overseas peeps. It's only available for a month, so if you miss this chance then you've missed it for good. Please pass this offer on to anyone you think would be interested - friends, family, LUGs, forums, mailing lists, etc, because it really is only available for a short time.
(you don't subscribe right now)
- USA 1-year subscription: US $154.35 (30% off retail price)
- USA 2-year subscription: US $296.00 (33% off retail price)
- Australia 1-year subscription: AUD $177 (31% off retail price)
- Australia 2-year subscription: AUD $326 (37% off retail price)
- Europe 1-year subscription: approx €91 (15% off normal price; note: this varies from region to region - check the URL for more information)
- Europe 2-year subscription: approx €176 (17% off normal price; again, check the URL)
- Rest of World 1-year subscription: approx £86 (4% off normal price; see the note for Europe)
- Rest of World 2-year subscription: approx £158 (12% off normal price; see the note for Europe)
(you already subscribe to LXF)
Well, you asked for it, so our subs team have come up with an offer that allows existing subscribers to get even better deals if they buy another year of LXF on top of their current year. You can buy this wherever you are in you current subscription, wherever you are in the world.
- USA extra year: US $141 (36% off renewal price)
- Australia extra year: AUD $149 (42% off renewal price)
- Europe extra year: approx €85 (20% off renewal price; check the URL for specific pricing)
- Rest of World extra year: approx £72 (20% off renewal price; check the URL for specific pricing)
WHAT TO DO NEXT
This new subscription offer goes live this Friday (27th June). It runs until July 31st, at which point the prices will revert back to their normal levels. If you miss out by even a day, it's too late, so please don't forget to write something in your diary!
If you want to take advantage of this offer, you need to go to one of two URLs.
Those URLs should be going live on Friday morning UK time, and will work up to and including July 31st. If you have any questions, please email me (email@example.com) and I'll try to answer as soon as possible.
PS: Don't forget that subscribers to LXF get online access to over 1000 PDFs of Linux Format reviews, tutorials and features as part of their subscription!